1 MALAYSIA TRAINING SCHEME (SL1M)
Tabung Haji (TH) is an Islamic organization aims to be a pillar of Ummah Economic Success and excellence in Hajj Management. To build an outstanding human capital for the nation and as part of TH Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR), TH is inviting graduates who are eligible to undergo the TH Training Scheme 1 Malaysia (SL1M)TH.
SL1M TH main goal is to enhance the skills and the graduates' employability equivalent to their qualification.
1 Malaysia Training Scheme (SL1M) is a comprehensive training program for unemployed graduates, inspired by the Prime Minister.
The first group of 100 SL1M-TH trainees were selected and have been trained from 17 July 2011 for a period of one year. Almost 50% of the trainees completed their training earlier due to job opportunities elsewhere or running their own business before the end of the training period.
Currently, a total of 100 trainees are trained under the 2nd session for 2012/2013 pelatih SL1M
- Trainees are to undergo on-job training with TH for 1 year
- They are givensoft skills straining for two weeks within the period
- They entitled for a training allowance and insurance.
- A Muslim and a Malaysian citizen.
- Do not get a job after 6 months of graduation.
- A Bachelor's degree in a recognized field with minimum CGPA of 2.5 and above.
How to Apply
- Graduates can apply when there is a vacancy in a period to be determined by TH.
- Selected applicants will be invited for an interview. .