Registration of Hajj (Locally) (Application by Local Malaysia Citizens at Tabung Hajj – Departure from Malaysia)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- TH depositors with a minimum balance of RM1,300 in their TH accounts
- The depositors do not have any active record of previous Hajj registration
- Depositors who had performed their Hajj in the last 5 years are not allowed to re-register
- Registration for KWSP members must be below the age of 55.
METHODS OF REGISTRATION
- All TH counters
- Bank Islam & Bank Rakyat counters
- Maybank & Bank Islam ATM
1. Hajj Cost is charged based on various essential activities needed to be paid by TH in that particular year.
2. The cost (for Muassasah pilgrims) is inclusive of flight, transportation, accommodation in Makkah, Madinah and Jeddah, meals and payment to the Government of Saudi Arabia. However, cost for pilgrims under PJH/THTS is exclusive of PJH/THTS.
3. Hajj Cost is an amount required from pilgrims to enable them to perform their Hajj in that particular year. An approximate cost for Hajj in 1435H is as below:
COST OF HAJJ FOR A MUASSASAH PILGRIM
|TYPE OF PILGRIMS||HAJJ COST (RM)||SUBSIDY FROM TH (RM)||HAJJ FEES (RM)|
|- First Time||RM16,155||RM6,175||RM 9,980|
|- Has performed Hajj before||RM16,155||No||RM16,155|
4. The cost for Hajj in 1435H is RM16,155 per person. For a Muassasah pilgrim who is performing his/her Hajj for the first time, the cost is only RM9,980 per person, where TH will subsidize another RM6,175. In addition, TH will also finance other costs, such as:
- Cost for note books and reference books;
- Cost for related Hajj programmes;
- Cost for medical services; and
- Cost for value added services
5. A selected pilgrim for the current year is eligible to withdraw his/her EPF fund to pay the balance needed to perform his/her Hajj. The prospective pilgrim can withdraw up to a maximum of RM3,000 under the following conditions:
- Must be a KWSP member
- Must provide Hajj offer letter to the EPF Office
- Must provide TH account book to the EPF Office
- Must be under the age of 55 years old
A prospective pilgrim can cancel his/her registration at any time. Cancellation can be made at any TH branches and the year he/she is supposed to go to Hajj will be automatically cancelled.
- The Government of Saudi Arabia limits the number of pilgrims using the quota of 0.1% from the entire Malaysian population.
- The selection of pilgrims, therefore, is based on "First Come, First Serve" basis.
- Prospective pilgrims chosen to perform Hajj in a particular year need to:
- Pass their medical examination, endorsed by any panel doctors appointed by the Ministry of Health. They also need the get their Meningitis Meningococcal Quadrivalent AYWWW-135 immunization.
- Provide 2 passport size photos (4cm x 6cm) with white background to the TH office.
- Attend all Hajj courses/programs organized by TH.
Flight schedules will be given to all future pilgrims (Muassasah). For pilgrims using TH Travel package & services or other private agencies providing Hajj services, the flight schedules will be sent to the respective agencies or organizers.
Departure or reporting stations are as follow:
Hajj Complex & TH Hotel Kelana Jaya
Hajj Complex & TH Hotel Penang
Sultan Ismail Airport, Senai
TH Hotel Kota Kinabalu
Kuching International Airport
TH Hotel & Convention Centre Terengganu
|TH Hotel & Convention Centre Alor Setar|
CANCELLATION / FLIGHT DELAY
Once they have accepted the offer, prospective pilgrims can still postpone or cancel their departure (with any reason) at all TH branches. However, penalty charges will be imposed and debited from their TH account based on charges stipulated by TH.