- Trainers who want to learn something new.
- Trainers who are disciplined and comply with regulations.
- Trainers who try to increase their potential.
- Click on the 'Save' button at the bottom of the page that you are currently completing. Your application will then be saved and can be modified at any time up to the closing date for the vacancy.
- Please log out of the Web Recruitment System once complete.
Priority is given to students in their penultimate year of study. As such we encourage you to apply in your penultimate year.
- Click the 'Application History' tab. This will provide a summary of all your current applications.
- Navigate to the correct vacancy in the Existing Applications table.
- At the right-hand side of the screen, click on the ‘Print’ button. A PDF of your application will appear on the screen.
- Click on the PDF to open it. You can now print this page in the same way as you would normally print a web page (in most browsers, go to the 'File' menu and choose 'Print', or use shortcut keys Ctrl+P in Windows, and Command+P on a Mac).
- You can also save the PDF to your own computer if you wish to do so.
- Once you have finished viewing and/or printing the summary, close the PDF to return to the Web Recruitment system.
Go to Application History
- Register as a user in our online Recruitment application system.
- The “Apply Online” button in each job posting takes you through our online application process step-by-step.
- Go to the 'Log-in' page by following the link on the left-hand side of your screen.
- Enter the email address you have registered for an account and click on the 'forgotten your password' link. An email containing a link to reset your password will be sent to your registered email address.
- When received the email, click on the link provided. Will then be prompted to set a new password to use when accessing your account in future.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call +603 - 6207 1919
If there is no email from TH within a month, the application is considered unsuccessful.