Lembaga Tabung Haji (TH) introduced a “First-Come, First-Served” concept for hajj registration system since 1995. TH depositors who register for hajj will be given a year in which they will perform their hajj, based on the date and time of their hajj registration.
Therefore, all TH registered depositors are qualified to perform their hajj when their turn come.
To qualify for a Hajj register, depositors must ensure that the following conditions are met:
- TH depositors with a minimum balance of RM1,300 in their TH accounts.
- The depositors do not have any active record of previous Hajj registration.
- Depositors who had performed their Hajj in the last 5 years are not allowed to re-register.
- Depositors must bring their MyKad (identification document) and Birth Certificate for those aged below 12 when registering for Hajj at TH counters.
Registration through EPF
- Depositors who do not hold a minimum amount of saving in their TH accounts but would like to register for Hajj, can utilise their Employees Provident Fund (EPF) savings for the purpose of Hajj registration.
- The condition of hajj registration for this scheme is that the depositors have to retain more a contribution of than RM1,300 balance in their EPF account and submit the latest EPF statement during registration.
- Registration for EPF members must be below the age of 55.
For more information regarding hajj registration through EPF contribution, TH depositors may refer to EPF official website.
Methods of Registration
Malaysian Hajj Candidate from Overseas
- For more information regarding terms and conditions and to register as a Tabung Haji (TH) Hajj candidate from overseas, please use Hajj Registration Abroad System.
- Prior to making the application, prospective pilgrims are required to seek advice and clarification from the Saudi Arabia Embassy regarding the Hajj procedures. This is to ensure that there will be no problems pertaining to visa, medical examination requirement, fees and so forth. For further inquiries.
Hajj Registration Cancellation
Prospective pilgrim may cancel their Hajj registration at any nearby TH Office.
The assigned year of their Hajj pilgrimage will be automatically annulled. The pilgrims then need to re-register to get a new assigned year of Hajj.