The #simpandaftar&menang Campaign (“Campaign”) is organized by Lembaga Tabung Haji (“TH”). The Campaign shall commence from 5 February 2020 until 31 December 2020, both dates inclusive (the “Campaign Period”). TH reserves the right to change the duration and/or the commencement and/or expiry dates of the Campaign Period.
- This Campaign is open to all new and existing TH depositors with active TH accounts from 5 February 2020 until 31 December 2020.
- New TH depositors are those whose TH accounts are opened during the Campaign Period (“New TH Depositors”) and existing TH depositors are those who opened TH accounts prior to the Campaign Period (“Existing TH Depositors"). Existing TH Depositors comprise those (i) who have performed hajj and/or register for hajj and (ii) have yet to register for hajj.
- During the Campaign Period, Eligible Participant(s) are required to deposit at least a total amount of RM5,000.00 and to maintain a minimum Net Savings of at least RM5,000.00 in their TH account and register for hajj for those who have yet to register.
- Net Savings means Total Deposits (the amount of deposit(s) made during the Campaign Period) minus Total Withdrawals (the amount of withdrawal(s) made during the Campaign Period).
- The New TH Depositors and Existing TH Depositors who fulfil the following eligibility criteria (“Eligibility Criteria”) will automatically be eligible to participate in this Campaign (“Eligible Participant”):
a) 18 years old or above at the time of participation; and
b) The Existing TH Depositors (who have performed hajj and/or register for hajj) who deposit at least a total amount of RM 5,000.00 and maintain a minimum Net Savings of at least RM5,000.00 in their TH account during the Campaign Period; or
c) The Existing TH Depositors (who have yet to register for hajj) who deposit at least a total amount of RM5,000.00 and maintain a minimum Net Savings of at least RM5,000.00 in their TH account and register for Hajj during the Campaign Period; or
d) The New TH Depositors who deposit at least a total amount of RM5,000.00 and maintain a minimum Net Savings of at least RM5,000.00 in their TH account and register for hajj during the Campaign Period.
Table of Eligible Participant
|NEW TH DEPOSITORS||EXISTING TH DEPOSITORS|
|Yet to register for hajj||Have performed hajj and/or register for hajj|
during the Campaign Period
during the Campaign Period
during the Campaign Period
- Permanent employees of TH and those who employed under a contract of service or apprenticeship (including Management Trainees) and their immediate family members (spouses and children) shall not be eligible to participate in the Campaign.
- For each of the following Transaction conducted by the Eligible Participant, the Eligible Participant will be awarded with corresponding entries unit (“EU”) which represent the entitlement to participate the Campaign draw as set out as below:
No Description Transaction Entry Unit (EU) 1. New Account
and New Hajj Registration by New TH Depositors
Deposit at least a total amount of RM5,000.00 and maintain a minimum Net Savings of at least RM5,000.00
register for Hajj during the Campaign Period
1 EU Online Hajj registration during the Campaign Period 1 EU 2. Existing TH Depositors who have yet to register for Hajj Deposit at least a total amount of RM5,000.00 and maintain a minimum Net Savings of at least RM5,000.00
register for Hajj during the Campaign Period
1 EU Online hajj registration during the Campaign Period 1 EU 3. Existing TH Depositors who have registered for Hajj Deposit at least a total amount of RM5,000.00 and maintain a minimum Net Savings of at least RM5,000.00 during the Campaign Period 1 EU 4. Existing TH depositors who have performed Hajj Deposit at least a total amount of RM5,000.00 and maintain a minimum Net Savings of at least RM5,000.00 during the Campaign Period 1 EU 5. Salary Deduction Deposit for the total amount of at least RM5,000.00 and maintain a minimum Net Savings of at least RM5,000.00 and register for Hajj for New TH Depositors and Existing TH Depositors who have yet to register for hajj AND made monthly salary deduction AND make monthly salary deduction during the Campaign Period. 5 EU 6. Additional deposit(s) Any additional deposit(s) for the total amount of at least RM5,000.00 and maintain a minimum Net Savings of at least RM5,000.00 during the Campaign Period 1 EU 7. Maintain the deposits made during the Campaign Period An additional one (1) EU is given in the event of NO withdrawal is made during the Campaign Period 1 EU/Month
- Eligible Participant is entitled to collect as many EU as possible during the Campaign Period.
- ONLY Eligible Participant(s) who deposit at least a total amount of RM10,000.00 and maintain a minimum Net Savings of at least RM10,000.00 and collect 2 EU are eligible for the Grand Draw.
Categories Of Draws And Prizes
- Prizes for the Campaign are as follows (“Prizes”) :
Number of Draw Numbers of Winners Value (RM) First Draw 35 300,000.00 Second Draw 50 Final Draw 15
- The prizes are non-transferable and are not exchangeable for cash (for non-cash prizes) or other goods in part or in full.
- All Prizes and values stated herein are correct at the time of printing and/or publishing. Prize images shown in any marketing and advertisement materials are for illustration purposes only and may vary in certain aspects from the actual Prizes received.
- Each Eligible Participant is entitled to more than one (1) draw and/or Prize in this Campaign so long that the Eligible Participant falls within the Eligibility Criteria and fulfills the Campaign Mechanics and complies with these Terms and Conditions during the Campaign Period.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, TH expressly excludes and disclaims any representations, warranties, or endorsements, express or implied, written or oral, in respect of the Prizes unless the same is due to the gross negligence or willful default of TH.
Selection Of Winners
- Winners for each of the draw category and draw period under this Campaign will be selected by a computerized draw-system.
- Winners will be contacted by TH via phone call at the latest contact numbers recorded in TH’s system during office hours and to be followed by an official letter.
- TH reserves the right to request relevant documentation or written proof of identification including the information with regards to the age and place of residence of the winners prior to the collection of their respective Prizes.
- TH may at its absolute discretion reserves the right to select other Eligible Participant(s) to substitute and/or replace any winner(s) who become ineligible or disqualified for the Campaign and/or Prizes for any reason whatsoever without any reasons thereto throughout the Campaign Period.
General Terms And Conditions
- Eligible Participant is advised to read and understand these Terms and Conditions before participating in this Campaign. By participating in this Campaign, the Eligible Participant(s) are deemed to have read, understood and agreed to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- To participate in our Campaign, Eligible Participant must fall within the Eligibility Criteria and fulfil the Campaign Mechanics. Unless stated otherwise by TH, Eligible Participant is not required to sign up or fill up any application form to participate in this Campaign.
- By participating in this Campaign, the Eligible Participant(s):
- shall agree and give consent for their personal data being collected, processed and used by TH and its subsidiaries in accordance with TH’s Privacy Notice to the extent necessary for the purpose of this Campaign including for its marketing and promotional activities. In compliance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2010, TH shall protect the personal data of the Eligible Participant(s);
- shall agree for TH to publish or display their names or photos in media, marketing materials or TH’s website for the purpose of this Campaign (where applicable) as it deems fit for publicity purposes; and
- shall agree to TH’s decision on all matters relating to the Campaign, selection of winners and Prizes via the automated draw engine shall be final, conclusive and binding on all Eligible Participant(s). TH shall not be obliged to give any reasons and no further correspondence and/or appeal to dispute TH’s decision shall be entertained.
- The Eligible Participant’s TH account MUST not be closed, invalid and/or frozen as may be determined by TH or be made subject to any attachment, adverse orders made by the Court or any authorities sanctioned by laws during the Campaign Period and/or before the Prize is given otherwise the Eligible Participant will be disqualified from participating in this Campaign and/or the Prize will be forfeited. Eligible Participant who lost the entitlement to the Prizes is not entitled to any payment or compensation.
- TH reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any Eligible Participant that it determines to be tampering with the entry process or fails to satisfy the requirements and fulfil these Terms and Conditions.
- TH accepts no responsibility for any tax responsibilities that may arise from the Prizes or the use thereof. Any tax filing obligation or tax payment (if any) due to any tax authority as a result of receipt of the Prizes remains the sole responsibility of the winner. It is the responsibility of the winner to seek an independent tax advice on the possible tax responsibilities to their financial institutions.
- TH reserves the rights to amend, cancel, terminate or suspend the Campaign and/or Terms and Conditions from time to time, wholly or in part, at its absolute discretion by providing sufficient notice not less than fourteen (14) days prior to the date of amendment, cancellation, termination or suspension. The mode of notifications could be in writing, via electronic means or display of notices at TH’s branches and website or in other manner as may be determined by TH. For the avoidance of doubt, cancellation, termination, or suspension by TH of the Campaign and/or Terms and Conditions shall not entitle the Eligible Participant(s) in this Campaign to any claim or compensation against TH for any losses or damages whatsoever suffered or incurred as a direct and indirect result of the act of amendment, cancellation, termination or suspension.
- TH reserves the sole and absolute right to substitute any Prize for any other item(s) of equivalent value or with any other items whichever TH deems appropriate, upon TH issuing at least fourteen (14) days prior notice to all Eligible Participant(s) from the date of each draw is scheduled to be made by TH. The mode of notifications could be in writing, via electronic means or display of notices at TH’s branches and website or in other manner as may be determined by TH.
- The Campaign Prizes do not include any other incidental expenses e.g transportation whatsoever, unless expressly stated in these terms and conditions (if any).
- Winners may be invited to attend Prize presentation ceremony or other publicly events (if any) at the location to be advised on a later date. Winners are fully responsible for all expenses incurred in attending the said Prize giving ceremony.
- TH shall not be liable for any misinterpretation on facts and/or inflicted injuries and/or loss of lives and/or valuables resulting from the Prize won through this Campaign and shall not be liable, whether direct or consequential, for any loss and damage or for any personal injury and/or whatsoever suffered or sustained by the Eligible Participant/Prize winner caused directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, in connection with this Campaign or their participation in this Campaign or the receipt or use of any of the Prizes or may be suffered in the course of the Prize giving travel and/or as a result of any act or omission on the part of TH whatsoever, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. TH shall not be responsible in any way whatsoever, in respect of any matters beyond TH’s control with regard to this Campaign or anything related thereto.
- Eligible Participant is advised to access TH’s website from time to time to view the Terms and Conditions and to ensure to be kept up-to-date on any changes or variation to the Terms and Conditions thereof.
- Eligible Participant(s) shall be responsible to ensure that their telephone numbers and/or email address and/or mailing address provided are current and updated with TH. The notification by TH will be based on each Eligible Participant’s telephone number and mailing address in Malaysia maintained with TH. TH shall not be responsible to the Eligible Participant(s) for any loss (including loss of opportunity and consequential loss flowing therefrom) suffered or for any failure to notify in the event the Eligible Participants’ telephone number and/or mailing address in TH’s record is not current or correct.
- In the event of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any advertising, promotional, publicity and other materials relating to or in connection with this Campaign, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
- The Terms and Conditions herein shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Malaysia and the customers agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts of Malaysia.
- For information, enquiries, feedback related to this campaign, TH depositors may speak to Tabung Haji Contact Centre (THCC) at +603 - 6207 1919. Alternatively, you may choose to email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is the purpose of the #simpandaftar&menang Campaign launched by TH?
#simpandaftar&menang Campaign is aimed at attracting the public and as an incentive for depositors to increase their savings in TH and register for Hajj.
Who can participate in the the #simpandaftar&menang Campaign?
TH depositors who are 18 years and above is eligible to participate in this #simpandaftar&menang Campaign with several conditions; he/she has opened a savings account with TH and has deposited/added a savings of RM5,000 and has registered for Hajj and maintains the balance in his/her account throughout the campaign period.
When does the campaign start?
The campaign period begins on 5/2/2020.
Why is the #simpandaftar&menang Campaign held?
The #simpandaftar&menang Campaign is aimed at attracting the public and to encourage the depositors to increase their savings in TH and register for Hajj.
Is this campaign syariah-compliant?
Yes. According to wakalah contract, the depositors have the opportunity to gain added value and other benefits under this contract and the campaign has already been approved by the TH Shariah Advisory Committee.
How can participants get more information about this campaign?
Depositors can find out more by:
|Terms And Conditions||7.||
What are the terms and conditions of participation?
Are participants considered to be in violation of eligibility when they withdraw their money during the campaign period?
No, but with the condition that the depositor maintains at least a balance of RM5,000.00 in his/her account throughout the campaign.
What does EU mean and how many EUs does a depositor entitled to?
EU stands for Eligibility Unit (the eligibility to get vote) and depositors can collect as many EUs as possible during the campaign period.
How many draws will TH make?
Three (3) times :
|11.||What are the prizes offered?||
|12.||Can the prizes be transferred to a family member?||Prizes are not transferable.|
|Winners Selection||13.||How will the winners selected and how will they be notified?||
The winners will be picked by an automated drawing system and winners will be notified via phone call, and through an official letter from TH.
|14.||Are all participations eligible to participate in the Main Draw?||Only depositors who have made a deposit of at least RM10,000 and 2 EUs are eligible for the Grand Draw.|
|Others||15.||Are under-custody accounts eligible to join this campaign?||Eligible if the account holder is at least 18 years of age, and the account is active.|
|16.||If the participant makes a withdrawal within the campaign period, will it affect his/her eligibility?||No, if the main condition is adhered to which is to have a new deposit of RM5,000 within the campaign period.|
For press release regarding #simpandaftar&menang TH, please download here.
List of Winners
For any concerns or further questions regarding #simpandaftar&menang Campaign, please visit your nearest TH Branch or contact:
Tabung Haji Contact Center (THCC)
Phone : +603 - 6207 1919
Fax : +603 - 7728 4959
Email : email@example.com
SMS : TH < space > query and send it to 33990
* Each answer will be charged RM0.50
Operation Hours : 8:00 am - 6:30 pm
(Operating from Monday to Sunday, except on Federal Territory Kuala Lumpur public holidays)