Priority is given to students in their penultimate year of study. As such we encourage you to apply in your penultimate year.
- Click the 'Application History' tab. This will provide a summary of all your current applications.
- Navigate to the correct vacancy in the Existing Applications table.
- At the right-hand side of the screen, click on the ‘Print’ button. A PDF of your application will appear on the screen.
- Click on the PDF to open it. You can now print this page in the same way as you would normally print a web page (in most browsers, go to the 'File' menu and choose 'Print', or use shortcut keys Ctrl+P in Windows, and Command+P on a Mac).
- You can also save the PDF to your own computer if you wish to do so.
- Once you have finished viewing and/or printing the summary, close the PDF to return to the Web Recruitment system.
Pergi ke Sejarah Aplikasi (Tab Application History).
- Register as a user in our online Recruitment application system.
- The “Apply Online” button in each job posting takes you through our online application process step-by-step.
- Go to the 'Log-in' page by following the link on the left-hand side of your screen.
- Enter the email address you have registered for an account and click on the 'forgotten your password' link. An email containing a link to reset your password will be sent to your registered email address.
- When received the email, click on the link provided. Will then be prompted to set a new password to use when accessing your account in future.
Contact email@example.com or call +603 - 6207 1919
If there is no email from TH within a month, the application is considered unsuccessful.
Application must be made three (3) months before the date of Industrial Training start date.