A maximum file size of 20MB is allowed with an overall limit of 5MB per application.
- Current CGPA of minimum 3.0
- From Institutions of Higher Learning within Malaysia and oversea
- Term - minimum 3 months maximum 6 months
- Fields directly related to TH
Experience working in one of the world's leading professional mukmin services' firms.
- Exposure to a range of industries and sectors.
- Intellectually challenging work
- Performance orientated culture
- Good mentors
- Extensive training
- Fun events
Where possible, please submit an original electronic document rather than a scanned document.
If you need to submit a scanned document, make sure that the image is within supporting file format.
Go to Application History
- Trainers who want to learn something new.
- Trainers who are disciplined and comply with regulations.
- Trainers who try to increase their potential.
- Click on the 'Save' button at the bottom of the page that you are currently completing. Your application will then be saved and can be modified at any time up to the closing date for the vacancy.
- Please log out of the Web Recruitment System once complete.
Priority is given to students in their penultimate year of study. As such we encourage you to apply in your penultimate year.
- Click the 'Application History' tab. This will provide a summary of all your current applications.
- Navigate to the correct vacancy in the Existing Applications table.
- At the right-hand side of the screen, click on the ‘Print’ button. A PDF of your application will appear on the screen.
- Click on the PDF to open it. You can now print this page in the same way as you would normally print a web page (in most browsers, go to the 'File' menu and choose 'Print', or use shortcut keys Ctrl+P in Windows, and Command+P on a Mac).
- You can also save the PDF to your own computer if you wish to do so.
- Once you have finished viewing and/or printing the summary, close the PDF to return to the Web Recruitment system.