As an Islamic organisation, TH always focuses on strengthening high integrity and morals among staff besides increasing expertise and work competencies.
TH has improved its governance without compromise on malpractices, corruption and service quality which can be disputed by the public. TH also emphasises efforts towards instilling culture of integrity amongst its staffs.
TH Integrity Plan
The TH Integrity Plan which outlines core strategies which are realised through programmes designed to encourage a culture of morality, ethics and integrity among stakeholders and customers while executing tasks and service deliveries.
Important elements in the TH Integrity Plan are the Code of Business Ethics, Code of Supplier Ethics, Integrity Pact in Procurement and TH No-Gift Policy.
TH Code of Business Ethics
TH believes that ethical business practice and a high degree of integrity will drive loyalty and trust among its stakeholders.
The TH Code of Business Ethics is a set of values and rules to maintain TH's good reputation towards its business excellence.
TH Code of Business Ethics was drafted to achieve the following goals:
- TH's commitment in upholding integrity and ethical business practice based on values stated in the TH Client Charter.
- Becomes a guideline for acceptable and unacceptable behaviours while conducting TH business from legal and ethical perspectives.
- Help TH to identify and manage ethical issues as fostering a culture of good values in line with TH Vision and Mission.
TH Code of Supplier Ethics
TH Code of Supplier Ethics outlines the principles, policies, and rules that must be adhered to by every supplier, his employees, and subcontractors when providing goods or services to TH.
Suppliers must ensure that this Code is shared with all individuals assigned to perform the tasks for or on behalf of TH. Suppliers must also ensure that all tasks related to TH are conducted by individuals who have the relevant skills, expertise, and certificates.
Integrity Pact in TH Procurement
To increase awareness of corruption among staff and parties involved in the procurement processes, TH has strengthened its procurement processes by increasing its level of accountability, transparency, and sustainability through the Integrity Pact.
Integrity Pact is an undertaking by a bidder/ member of the public to not offer or give bribes in order to get a contract or to expedite any deals related to TH procurement.
Main purposes of implementing the Integrity Pact are:
- To avoid tenderers/bidders from offering or giving bribes;
- To require tenderers/bidders to report any corruption offence to the authorities;
- To ensure TH does not incur any unnecessary cost in the procurement matters.
No Gifts Policy
The No-Gift Policy aims at preventing conflicts or conflicts of interests in any deals with TH.
This Policy specifies that TH staff:
- Does not accept gifts from external parties; and
- Does not offer gifts to external parties.
TH Pena Integriti