The Hajj Advisory Committee (The Committee) consists of 8 members, composed of religious scholars and academicians skills and expertise in various Islamic knowledge and disciplines. The General Manager of Hajj Guidance acts as the Secretary to this committee.
The Committee is responsible for the following:
- Decides on order of the laws and regulations related to all issues pertaining to hajj.
- Makes recommendations to TH Management on issues related to hajj.
- Verifies the reviews on hajj publications issued by TH.
- Serves as the Hajj Consultants for the Malaysian hajj pilgrims groups to the Holy Land.
List of Committee Members
Dr. Hajah Anisah Binti Ab. Ghani
- Sohibus Samahah Dato’ Paduka Haji Fadzil Haji Awang
- Sohibus Samahah Dato‘ Dr. Haji Anhar Haji Opir
- Prof. Madya Dr. Hajah Raihanah Haji Azahari
- Dr. Hajah Shamsiah Mohamad
- Ustaz Burhanuddin Lukman
- Ustaz Tajul Urus Bin Abdul Halim
- Ustaz Aminudin Bin Mohamad
- YM Ustaz Tengku Aziz Raja Abdullah