Please take time to read and understand our Whistleblowing Procedure before submitting your disclosure.
TH has established a Whistleblowing Policy to facilitate TH staff or the public to report on any breach of conducts and/or integrity, in a structured manner and with a guarantee that identity of the Whistleblower is protected and kept confidential.
Disclosure on misconducts such as fraud, serious financial malpractices and abuse of the power that have been conducted and to be conducted by anyone appointed by TH can be done through any of the following channels:
- By Email to email@example.com
- In writing to INTEGRITY DIVISION
Level 15, Menara TH Tun Razak
201, Jalan Tun Razak
50400 Kuala Lumpur
- By calling 03-2054 3317 / 03-2054 3306 from Monday to Friday during office hours (8.00 a.m. to 5.00pm).
- Walk-in to the Chief Integrity Officer / Integrity Division.
Whistleblower will be protected under this Policy if the disclosure was made truthfully and honestly. Whistleblower Protection is provided under the Whistleblowers Protection Act 2010 (Act 711) which stipulates that identity of the Whistleblower will be protected and kept confidential.
The Whistleblower must provide his identity as follows:-
- Identification Card No; and
- Phone No. to contact – Office/ Mobile Phone/ residential.
The Whistleblower will be notified of the disclosure findings.
Scope of Reporting
Any improper conduct (misconduct or criminal offence) includes and not limited to the following :
- Corruption and fraud.
- Criminal Offence.
- Abused of TH’s fund or assets.
- Serious abuse of power within TH.
- Serious financial malpractice or breach of finance rules within TH.
- Non-compliance with the Tabung Haji Act of 1995 (Act 535), General Rules and Regulations.
- Actions/neglects which are dangerous to the safety and security of TH staffs, the public and environment.
- Intentionally instruct or advise any person to conduct any of the above.
Contents of the Disclosure
The information reported must contain the following:
- Name of the offender;
- Description of the alleged incidents;
- Time of incident;
- Date of incident;
- Other relevant information;
- Supporting evidence (if any).
The Whistleblower Protection is void in the event of:
- The Whistleblower participated in the improper conduct.
- The Whistleblower intentionally makes false statement.
- The disclosure was done in bad faith.
- The disclosure is frivolous and vexatious.
Notification on the Outcome of the Disclosure
The Whistleblower will be notified on the outcome of his/ her disclosure.