Please take time to read and understand our Procedures Whistleblowing before submitting your disclosure.
Procedures Of Tabung Haji (TH) Whistleblowing Policy
In year 2010, TH enforces Whistleblowing Policy to facilitate TH’s staff or member of the public to report misconduct or integrity violation. It is the medium for the whistleblower to report on a structured manner to ensure the identity of the whistleblower is protected and to be kept confidential.
Any employee or member of the public who has knowledge or aware of any improper conduct (misconduct or criminal offence) committed or about to be committed by a person appointed by TH is encouraged to make disclosure by following the procedures as stated in this document.
- Disclosures can be made to any of the following reporting channels, in strict confidential manner:
- Email : email@example.com
- In writing to
15th Floor, Tun Razak TH Tower
201, Jalan Tun Razak
50400 Kuala Lumpur
- Dial 03-2054 3317 from Monday to Friday during office hour (8.00 am to 5.00 pm)
- Visit Chief Integrity Officer Office/ Integrity Division
Disclosure of Identity
These personal details will be kept confidential.
In order to enable TH to accord the Whistleblower with the necessary protection under the Policy and also to obtain more details pertaining to the disclosure, the Whistleblower is required to disclose his/her personal details as follows :-
- NRIC No
- Contact Number – Office Contact/ Mobile/ Home
Scope of Reporting
Any improper conduct (misconduct or criminal offence) including but not limited to the following :
- Corruption and Fraud.
- Criminal Offence.
- Misuse of TH’s Fund or Assets.
- Serious Abuse of Power in TH.
- Financial irregularities or serious financial violations in TH.
- Non-compliance with the TH Act of 1995, General Rules and Regulations.
- Action/neglect that endangers the health and safety of TH’s staff, the public or the environment.
- Intentionally directing or advising someone to commit any of above.
Content of the Disclosure
Any disclosure made herein should contain the following information :
- Details of the person involved;
- Details of the allegation;
- Where and when the alleged misconduct/ wrongdoing took place;
- Other relevant information;
- Any supporting evidence if available.
Given informations are CONFIDENTIAL.
A Whistleblower will be accorded with protection under the Policy provided that the disclosure is made in good faith. Whistleblower is protected under Whistleblower Protection Act 2010.
The protection can be revoked under the following circumstances, if :
- The Whistleblower participated in the improper conduct.
- The Whistleblower wilfully discloses a false statement.
- The disclosure is made with malicious intent.
- The disclosure is frivolous or vexatious.
Notification on the Outcome of the Disclosure
The Whistleblower will be notified on the outcome of his/ her disclosure.