In line with the government’s proposition towards “Making the Civil Service People Oriented”, TH launched the TH Mobile Service Community for the convenience of TH’s depositors to obtain TH’s services especially for those living in rural areas or far from TH branches.
This initiative is a show of support for the government’s efforts in making the civil service people oriented through the Mobile Community Transformation Centre Programme (MOBILE CTC), a mobile service that provides facilities and services in rural areas.
TH Mobile Service Community was launched on 16th June 2016 by TH’s Chairman, YB Datuk Seri Panglima Haji Abdul Azeez Abdul Rahim in Sungai Besar, Selangor while the second launch was officiated by YB Datuk Seri Jamil Khir Baharom, Minister in the Prime Minister’s Department on 16th July at Guar Cempedak, Kedah.
Operation hours for TH Komuniti:
Day : Monday – Sunday
Time: 8.30 am - 4.30 pm
(subject to operational requirements)
TH will be at selected location in January 2019 as below:
- Information will being update (Latest update 7 January 2019)
Available services are as follow:
- Savings and cash withdrawals
- Opening of new TH accounts
- Hajj registration
- Replacement of savings passbook books
- Updating of information
- Change of children’s accounts to adults’ accounts
- Application for Mailer Pin (e-THiJARI)
- Application for statement of account
- Salary deduction