- The decision of the Malaysian Government to delay the pilgrimage to the Holy Land this year has taken into account various aspects following the outbreak of the Covid-19 outbreak worldwide. In the current situation, the Covid-19 outbreak is still a threat to lives around the world.
- TH believes the Government's decision is for the best for everyone involved. The postponement of the pilgrimage has occurred in the history of the world before.
- The welfare, safety and health of pilgrims from all over the world who would gather in the Holy Land is very important in during every pilgrimage season.
- As we all know that in the obligation of performing the pilgrimage it is subject to one's ('Istito'ah') ability.
- Among the features of Istito'ah are health, safety, finance and quota (i.e. being selected as a pilgrim).
- TH advises all pilgrims to be at ease and accept this decision.
- With the sincere intentions and continued efforts of the pilgrims, we pray that Allah will reward us accordingly if we are sincerely accept His provisions.
- TH advises all pilgrims this year to take the opportunity to further enhance their knowledge in pilgrimage and to make proper preparations in terms of spiritual, physical, health and finance.
- Let us increase our prayers to Allah, that we may be chosen as his Honoured Guests in the upcoming pilgrimage season.
- TH will be giving priority to the originally selected 1441H/2020 pilgrim candidates for consideration for the 1442H / 2021 hajj season.