TH has introduced a “First-Come, First-Served” concept for Hajj registration since 1995. TH Depositors who registered for hajj will be given a year in which they will perform their hajj, based on the date and time of their hajj registrations.
All TH Depositors who have registered for hajj are qualified to perform their hajj when their turn comes.
In qualifying themselves to register for hajj, Depositors must:
- Have a minimum balance of RM1,300 in their TH accounts.
- Never performed hajj.
- Bring along their identification documents (MyKad) and Birth Certificates for those aged below 12 when registering for Hajj at TH counters.
EPF Hajj Registration Scheme
- Through EPF Hajj Registration Scheme, TH Depositors are required to submit their identity card and EPF statements when registering for hajj.
- EPF members who have previously registered for hajj can convert it to the EPF Hajj Registration Scheme by submitting their identity cards and EPF statements. Their assigned year for hajj will be retained.
- EPF members who are eligible to participate in the EPF Hajj Registration Scheme are as follows: -
• A Malaysian
• A Muslim
• Minimum EPF savings of least RM1,300
• Aged between 14 until 55 years old
For more information regarding hajj registration through EPF contribution, TH Depositors may refer to EPF official website.
Hajj Registration Cancellation
Depositors may cancel their Hajj registration at any TH counters.
The assigned year of their hajj will be automatically annulled. The will have to re-register in order to get a new assigned year for hajj.
Hajj Assistance (Bantuan Haji) is still continued for the 1441H / 2020M Hajj Season. The first-timers Muassasah Hajj pilgrims for this year, including those who have succeeded in the hajj appeal applications, will pay only RM9,980 as in the previous years.
For those who have made an appeal, kindly note that priorities will be given to those who appeal as a mahram, to the elderlies and to helpers of the elderlies and to those who have been chosen in the previous year but have to postpone the pilgrimage.
Priority will also be given to those who have been listed to go for Hajj in the following year 1442H / 2021M. As part of the improvement effort, Tabung Haji has introduced a standardized Hajj Appeal Form to simplify the pilgrim appeal process for pilgrims who wish to perform the pilgrimage during this 1441H / 2020M Hajj Season.
This effort gives the applicants the opportunity and if selected, they can voluntarily agree to pay the full RM22,900 for Muassasah package.
For the past few years, Tabung Haji has given the Muassasah pilgrims the option to pay the Hajj cost in full. Should they choose to not pay the full pilgrimage fee, the RM 9,980 fee remains.
Depositors who wish to make a hajj appeal can download the hajj appeal form here or obtain at a copy at the nearest Branch Office. Completed forms should be submitted to the counters at the nearest 125 branches nationwide, nationwide, including in UTCs.
TH will issue them a declaration of receipt of the appeal for the current year and the appeal will then be keyed into TH system for processing.
For further inquiries regarding the pilgrimage appeal, please contact our customer service line (THCC) at +603-6207 1919.
Frequently asked questions regarding hajj appeal.