Lembaga Tabung Haji (TH) introduced a “First-Come, First-Served” concept for hajj registration system since 1995. TH depositors who register for hajj will be given a year in which they will perform their hajj, based on the date and time of their hajj registration.
Therefore, all TH registered depositors are qualified to perform their hajj when their turn come.
To qualify for a Hajj register, depositors must ensure that the following conditions are met:
- TH depositors with a minimum balance of RM1,300 in their TH accounts.
- Never performed hajj.
- Depositors must bring their MyKad (identification document) and Birth Certificate for those aged below 12 when registering for Hajj at TH counters.
EPF Hajj Registration Scheme
- Depositors who do not have a minimum amount of saving in their TH accounts but would like to register for Hajj, can utilise their Employees Provident Fund (EPF) savings for the purpose of Hajj registration.
- Through EPF Hajj Registration Scheme, TH depositors are required to submit their identity card and EPF statement.
- EPF members who have previously registered for hajj can convert it to the EPF Hajj Registration Scheme by submitting identity card and EPF statement. The year of their hajj will be retained.
- The EPF members who eligible to participate in the EPF Hajj Registration Scheme are as follows: -
• Minimum EPF savings at least RM1,300
• Ages must be 14 until 55 years old
For more information regarding hajj registration through EPF contribution, TH depositors may refer to EPF official website.
Methods of Registration
Hajj Registration Cancellation
Prospective pilgrim may cancel their Hajj registration at any nearby TH Office.
The assigned year of their Hajj pilgrimage will be automatically annulled. The pilgrims then need to re-register to get a new assigned year of Hajj.