TH has introduced a “First-Come, First-Served” concept for Hajj registration since 1995. TH Depositors who registered for hajj will be given a year in which they will perform their hajj, based on the date and time of their hajj registrations.
All TH Depositors who have registered for hajj are qualified to perform their hajj when their turn comes.
In qualifying themselves to register for hajj, Depositors must:
- Have a minimum balance of RM1,300.00 in their TH accounts.
- Never performed hajj.
- Bring along their identification documents (MyKad) and Birth Certificates for those aged below 12 when registering for Hajj at TH counters.
EPF Hajj Registration Scheme
- Through EPF Hajj Registration Scheme, TH Depositors are required to submit their identity card and EPF statements when registering for hajj.
- EPF members who have previously registered for hajj can convert it to the EPF Hajj Registration Scheme by submitting their identity cards and EPF statements. Their assigned year for hajj will be retained.
- EPF members who are eligible to participate in the EPF Hajj Registration Scheme are as follows: -
• A Malaysian
• A Muslim
• Minimum EPF savings of least RM1,300.00
• Aged between 14 until 55 years old
For more information regarding hajj registration through EPF contribution, TH Depositors may refer to EPF official website.
Hajj registration can be done at:
Hajj Registration Cancellation
Depositors may cancel their Hajj registration at any TH counters.
The assigned year of their hajj will be automatically annulled. The will have to re-register in order to get a new assigned year for hajj.
As part of an ongoing improvement effort, Tabung Haji has introduced the online Hajj Appeal via the THiJARI mobile application to ease the appeal process. Future pilgrims who want to make a Hajj appeal, please click here..
For any inquiries, please contact our Contact Centre (THCC) at +603-6207 1919.