The Hajj Advisory Committee (The Committee) consists of 10 members, composed of religious scholars and academicians skills and expertise in various Islamic knowledge and disciplines. The General Manager of Hajj Guidance acts as the Secretary to this committee.
The Committee is responsible for the following:
- Decides on order of the laws and regulations related to all issues pertaining to hajj.
- Makes recommendations to TH Management on issues related to hajj.
- Verifies the reviews on hajj publications issued by TH.
- Serves as the Hajj Consultants for the Malaysian hajj pilgrims groups to the Holy Land.
List of Committee Members
- Sohibus Samahah Datuk Sri Dr. Haji Zulkifli Mohamad Al-Bakri
- Dato’ (Dr.) Haji Nooh Gadot
- Sohibus Samahah Dato’ Haji Fadzil Haji Awang
- Dato’ Haji Wan Mohamad Dato’ Sheikh Abdul Aziz
- Datuk Haji Mohamad Nordin Ibrahim
- Dr. Hajah Anisah Abdul Ghani
- Prof. Madya Dr. Hajah Raihanah Haji Azahari
- Dr. Hajah Shamsiah binti Mohamad