No. Depositors need to make an appeal via THiJARI mobile application.
Yes, they can. (Refer the answer to question No.4)
The appeal can only be made beginning December 22, 2020, via THiJARI mobile application.
Depositors don’t have to appeal again, as the apparel has already been recorded.
24. If the depositor and the spouse make an appeal and one of them has been selected to perform Hajj, must the non-selected spouse make an appeal again?
Yes. The unselected depositor must appeal again by changing the appeal category via the THiJARI mobile application.
The deadline for Hajj appeal is on the first of Rejab of each year
Yes. Depositors will receive a response on appeal applications via:
- The appeal confirmation display which can be downloaded and printed.
- Email from THiJARI to the applicant.
If the depositor does not receive any notification from TH by the end of Ramadhan, the depositor’s Hajj appeal application is considered unsuccessful.
- All TH depositors;
- Already registered for Hajj; and
- Already registered with THiJARI mobile application (Only adult account holders/depositors (18 years and above) can register with THiJARI).
Yes, they can. Depositors can review their appeal status by using the THiJARI mobile application.