Yes. The hajj appeal can be made via THiJARI.
The deadline for Hajj appeal is on the first of Rejab of each year
- All TH depositors;
- Already registered for Hajj; and
- Already registered with THiJARI (Only adult account holders/depositors (18 years and above) can register with THiJARI).
Depositors need to make and appeal online via THiJARI.
Yes, they can. Depositors need to download the THiJARI application in their mobile phones.
The categories of appeal are as follows:
- The husband as a mahram to the Chosen wife
- A man as a mahram to a Selected woman (44 years and below)
- Wife accompanying a Chosen husband
- A man as a mahram to a Selected woman (45 years and above)
- Wife accompanying the husband and the Chosen other wife
- Future Pilgrims with disabilities (OKU)
- Muallaf Future Pilgrims
- An elderly Future Pilgrims ( 75 years and above)
- Previously Registered Future Pilgrims
- Other Appeals
Only one person is allowed to appeal for each appeal.
No. Only one person is allowed to appeal for each appeal.
Depositors are only allowed to make only one (1) appeal per Hajj season.