Please take time to read and understand our Whistleblowing Procedures before submitting your disclosure.
Procedures Of Tabung Haji (TH) Whistleblowing Policy
In 2010, TH enforced Whistleblowing Policy to facilitate TH’s staff/member of the public to report misconduct or integrity breach. It is the medium for the Whistleblower to report in a structured manner to ensure the identity of the Whistleblower is protected and to be kept confidential.
Any employee or member of the public can disclose any improper conduct or integrity breach such as fraud, graft, serious financial malpractice and abuse of power committed/about to be committed by a person appointed by TH, by following the procedures as stated in this document.
Disclosures can be made through any of the following reporting channels, and every information shall be kept CONFIDENTIAL:
- Email : email@example.com
- In writing to
INTEGRITY DIVISION AND SPECIAL PROJECT,
15th Floor, Tun Razak TH Tower
201, Jalan Tun Razak
50400 Kuala Lumpur
- Call us at 03-2054 3317 from Monday to Friday during office hours (8.00 am to 5.00 pm)
- Visit us at the office of the Chief Integrity Officer and Special Project/ Integrity and Special Project Division.
Disclosure of Identity
In order for TH to accord the Whistleblower with the necessary protection under the Policy and also to obtain more details pertaining to the disclosure, the Whistleblower is required to disclose his/her personal details as follows:-
- NRIC No; and
- Contact Number – Office Contact/ Mobile/ Home
Identity of the Whistleblower shall be protected and kept confidential.
Scope of Reporting
Any improper conduct (misconduct or criminal offence) including but not limited to the following :
- Corruption and Fraud.
- Criminal Offence.
- Misuse of TH’s Fund or Assets.
- Serious abuse of power within TH.
- Financial malpractice or serious breach of the financial regulations within TH.
- Non-compliance with the TH Act of 1995, General Rules and Regulations.
- Action/Negligence that endangers the health and safety of TH’s staff, the public or the environment.
- Intentionally directing or advising someone to commit any of the above.
Content of the Disclosure
Any disclosure made herein should contain the following information :
- Details of the person(s) involved;
- Details of the allegation;
- Time when the improper misconduct took place;
- Date when the improper misconduct took place;
- Other relevant information;
- Any supporting evidence if available.
All information shall be treated as CONFIDENTIAL.
A Whistleblower will be accorded with protection under the Policy provided that the disclosure is made in good faith. A Whistleblower is protected under Whistleblower Protection Act 2010 (Act 711).
The protection can be revoked under the following circumstances, if :
- The Whistleblower participated in the improper conduct.
- The Whistleblower wilfully discloses a false statement.
- The disclosure is made with malicious intent.
- The disclosure is frivolous or vexatious.
Notification on the Outcome of the Disclosure
The Whistleblower will be notified on the outcome of his/ her disclosure.