Pengelola Jemaah Haji (PJH) Services
Hajj packages are offered by travel agencies which are licensed with Pengelola Jemaah Haji (PJH) license by TH.
Application for PJH License for 1442H/2021M & 1443H/2022M Hajj Season
|1442H/2021M Pengelola Jemaah Haji (PJH) License:
Application from Agensi Pelancongan Permohonan Baru (APPB)
was closed on 1 Ramadan 1441H / 24 April 2020M.
|1443H/2022M Pengelola Jemaah Haji (PJH) License Application Process
for Agensi Pelancongan Permohonan Baru (APPB).
|Application deadline - 1 Ramadan 1442H / 13 April 2021M|
|Meeting with APPB and issuance of letter with terms and conditions of PJH 1442H/2021M license application within 5 working days of receipt of application form.|
|Submission deadline for documents by APPB - 25 Ramadan 1442H / 7 May 2021M|
|1442H/2021M PJH license application result for successful/unsuccessful APPB - 1 Jamadilawal 1443H / 6 December 2021M|
Click here to access the PJH System.
Note: The PJH System is exclusively for Pengelola Jemaah Haji (PJH).
Terms Of Application For Pengelola Jemaah Haji (PJH) Licence
- PJH License Application is open to Bumiputra Muslim travel agency (”Company”) only. Application by new Company (”Agensi Pelancongan Permohonan Baru or APPB”) is required to submit the following documents:
- 'Memorandum and Articles of Association';
- Certificate of Incorporation issued by the Companies Commission of Malaysia
- Business License issued by the Ministry of Tourism, Arts & Culture in the Field of Overseas Tourism for Umrah or Ziarah;
- Latest 3 years audited financial report;
- Umrah Visa Application records for at least the last 3 years issued by a counterpart in Saudi Arabia with MOFA number / queue number;
- Umrah handling experience by the major shareholders / Board Members / management of the Company. (Fill in the form in Attachment A); and
- Duly completed ’Umrah Pilgrimage Management Information Form’ as per Attachment B. (Umrah services in the Holy Land will be evaluated by the Hajj Consul Office in Jeddah).
- Selection of Companies that are eligible to apply for PJH Licence is based on the following criteria:
- Management of the Company
- Umrah Management Performance Evaluation Report by Hajj Consul Office in Jeddah (in relation to paragraph 1.1.7. above);
- The number of umrah pilgrims operated each year for the last 3 years (in relation to paragraph 1.1.5. above);
- Umrah handling experience by major shareholders/ Board Members/ management of the company in relation to (paragraph 1.1.6 above is related)
- The efficiencies of the Company's management in matters which shall include but not limited to:
- Knowledge on the latest Hajj issues / current Hajj operational issues
- Number of operating offices of the Company.
- Number of employees of the Company.
- Company’s counterpart in Saudi Arabia.
- Number of Company’s dedicated employees in the Holy Land.
- Arrangements for food & beverages in the Holy Land.
- Company’s religious teacher
- Financial status of the Company
- Latest 3 years audited financial report
- Paid-up capital of at least RM500,000.00.
- Positive shareholders’ funds.
- Central Credit Information Center (CCRIS) records under Bank Negara Malaysia’s (BNM) Credit Bureau relating to the Company directors, Company dhareholders and/or individuals in the Company’s management.
- Official search by the Malaysian Insolvency Department verifying that the Company an/or individuals in the Company’s management is/are not wound-up or declared bankrupt respectively.
- Clean Auditors' Report for the last 2 years.
- Gearing Ratio of 1: 1.
- Positive Net Current Assets.
- Positive Net Tangible Assets
- Cash balance and net bank balance is no less than 10% of the total paid-up capital (Paid-up capital of RM500,000.00).Keuntungan bersih 2 tahun berturut-turut sekurang-kurangnya 5% daripada jumlah hasil.
- Net profit of at least 5% from total revenue for 2 consecutive years
- Net profit of at least 25% from Paid-up Capital.
(Evaluated companies must adhere to all five items from 2.2.1. to 2.2.5., and pass 4 of the 7 items in 2.2.6. To 2.2.12.)
- Company Registration
- Memorandum & Article Of Association.
- Certificate of Incorporation of Private Company issued by the Companies Commission of Malaysia
- Valid Business License issued by the Ministry of Tourism, Arts & Culture in the Field of Overseas Tourism for Umrah or Ziarah
- No cases of violation of the provisions of Tabung Haji Act 1995, by the Company and/or individual in the Company’s management.
- No cases of violation of the provisions of the Tourism Industry Act 1992 or any subsidiary legislations (if any) by the Company and/or individual in the Company’s management.
- No report/involvement of any case of misconduct, fraud, misrepresentation, or any Adverse Reporting on the Company and/or individuals in the Company’s management.
PROCEDURES FOR THE APPLICATION
- Management of the Company
- Submit the application referred to in paragraph 1 in writing together with the supporting documents to:
Group Managing Director
and Chief Executive Officer
Lembaga Tabung Haji
201 Jalan Tun Razak
PO Box 11025
50732 Kuala Lumpur
(attn. to : General Manager (Hajj Agency))
- If the Umrah Pilgrimage Management Information Form (Attachment B) cannot be submitted together with the above application due to the umrah planned schedule, the said form must be submitted at least two (2) weeks before the umrah pilgrims leave for the Holy Land. (Minimum number of Umrah pilgrims must be no less than 30 people at a time).
CONTACTING THE HAJJ CONSUL
- When TH is ready to make an evaluation on the Company's umrah business, the Company is required to contact the TH Office in Jeddah, upon arrival in the Holy Land to confirm the arrival of the Company’s delegation. This is to enable the Hajj Consul to evaluate the services of the Company in handling umrah pilgrims. TH office in Jeddah can be contacted at the following address and telephone number: -
Wisma Tabung Haji Building
P.O. Box 593, Jeddah 21421
Nuzhah Syarqiyah, Km 5 Old Makkah Road,
Behind Jamjoom Car Company,
Off Bab Zahabi Road,
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia,
No. Tel: 0096612-687 6715 ext. 341/323
No. Fax: 0096612-687 3661
- TH reserves the right to reject any application for PJH Licence without any obligation to give any reasons for doing so, for any reason whatsoever
APPLICABLE PERIOD OF APPLICATION
- The application valids for 12 months from the date of the application or until the end of the Hijriah year for which the application is submitted to TH, whichever is earlier.